1. Before entering the pool, please review this regulation.
2. It is mandatory to take a shower before entering the water
3. It is forbidden to dive from the poolside.
4. It is not allowed to introduce glass of any kind into the pool.
Drinks in glass bottles should be consumed in the dedicated area. Plastic cups can be used in the pool.
5. Use waste bins and sands as ashtrays. Keep clean.
6. It is forbidden to introduce balls, balloons, tennis rackets and any other sports accessories.
7.Children must be accompanied by an adult who takes responsibility for them.
8. Maximum respect is required of the other guests, maintaining a civil and polite behavior.
It is forbidden to enter people who are clearly drunk or under the influence of drugs or drugs.
The staff, if they see behaviors that are not suitable for the safety of the subject and that of other patrons, is authorized by the Management to remove those who do not like them.
9. For any issues refer to the staff.
The staff, within their competences, are required to monitor the compliance of the rules of this regulation by holidaymakers, to draw their attention to any infringements committed, including those committed by their children, and to immediately report them to the Management, which will take the measures of its competence.
10. If you do not comply with these rules, the staff on duty will be able to intervene by removing the offenders.
11. The Directorate disclaims any civil and criminal liability for objects or values left in the pool and for any incidents caused by users to themselves and to third parties, due to non-compliance with those rules.
12. All pool equipment should be used with care and attention. Any damage done will have to be compensated.
13. People with contagious diseases, injuries or open wounds are not allowed to access.
If the need arises, the Management is authorized to request the medical certificate proving the suitability for entry to the pool.
14.La Direction sets the opening and closing times of the pool, to which everyone is obliged to comply.